- Effergrip Denture Adhesive Cream is Acceptable as a temporary measure to provide increased retention of dentures. However, ill-fitting dentures may impair your health - consult your dentist regularly.
- Thoroughly brush away any remaining adhesive.
- Apply three short strips evenly as shown. Keep strips away from edges. Use only the amount necessary. A few trials should indicate the proper amount and the best placement of strips for your individual needs.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press dentures firmly in place and hold for 20 seconds while cream sets.
Note: Roll tube from bottom. Keep cap and nozzle dry so opening does not clog.
Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health - consult your dentist regularly.