1. Mix it with yogurt to make a parfait. Use granola, fruit and yogurt to make a healthy breakfast or dessert.
2. Use it as a salad topping
3. Make a tasty snack by adding dried fruit, nuts, raisin, m&m’s or whatever sounds good to you!
4. Make a great neighbor gift during the holiday season. Use a decorative cellophane bag and tie with a cute ribbon.
5. Eat granola as a cereal. Just add mix-ins, such as fruit and almonds,
and milk. And just like that, you have yourself a healthy breakfast!
6. Add it in your oatmeal to give it a little extra crunch.
7. Top off any dessert with it, such as frozen yogurt.
• 1 cup Greek Yogurt
• ½ cup fruit (your choice)
• 1 tbsp Nature Valley Granola
Mix fruit and yogurt, top with granola.
Strawberry Fields Salad with Granola
• ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
• 2 bags of baby spinach
• 1 container (16 oz) of strawberries, cut into fourths
• 1 package crumbled blue cheese (4 oz)
• ½ cup Nature Valley Granola
• Strawberry Vinaigrette
• Salt and pepper to taste
Fruit & Granola Breakfast Cereal
• ½ Cup of Nature Valley Granola
• 3 Strawberries
• 8 Grapes
• ¼ Cups of Raisins
• 1 Cup of Almond Milk
1. Slice up strawberries
2. Cut grapes in half
3. Pour granola into a bowl; add in strawberries, grapes, and raisins.
4. Pour in Almond Milk