DetailsPepto-Bismol with InstaCool, Peppermint - 30 Chewable Tablets
- 30 tablets
- Low sodium
- Sugar free
- Pepto-Bismol with InstaCool chewable tablets have a peppermint flavor
- Instant cooling sensation that lets you know Relief is on the Way
5 Symptom Relief For:
- Upset stomach
- Chew or dissolve in mouth
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed.
- Do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Avoid excessive heat (more than 104 F or 40 C).
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flulike symptoms should not use this product.
- if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Contains salicylate.
- Do not take if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) or taking other salicylate products.
Do not use if you have:
- An ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Mucus in the stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You are taking any drug for:
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
- diabetes, gout, arthritis
- When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms get worse
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
'''Active Ingredients:''' in each tablet: Bismuth Subsalicylate (262mg)'''Inactive Ingredients:''' Calcium Calbonate, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Povidone, Red 27 Aluminum Lake, Talc, Sodium (less than 1mg), Salicylate (102mg)