- Travelers' Diarrhea
- Upset Stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink inluding:
- Shake well before use
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- Adults and children 12+: 1 dose (30 ml or 2 TBSP) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed.
- Do not exceed 8 doses (240 mL or 16 TBSP) in 24 hours.
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Each 30 mL dose cup contains: magnesium 25 mg, sodium 8 mg, *Salicylate 236 mg
- Low Sodium
- Protect from freezing
- Avoid excessive heat (over 104 degrees F).
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Reye's Syndrom: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor. These symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrom, a rare but serious illness.
ALLERGY ALLERT: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have:
- An ulcer
- A bleeding problem
- Bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A fever
- Mucus in the stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for:
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product, a temporary but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days.
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.