- Travelers' diarrhea
- Upset Stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Adults and children 12+: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed.
- Chew or dissolve in mouth
- Do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours.
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Each Tablet Contains: Calcium 140 mg, Magnesium 9 mg, Salicylate 99 mg.
- Very Low Sodium
- Avoid excessive heat (over 104 degrees F.)
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nasea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Contains Salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have:
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for:
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.