- Women who consume healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord.
- Folic acid intake should not exceed 250% of the Daily Value (1,000 mcg).
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Guaranteed Quality, Laboratory Tested.
- Carefully Manufactured.
- Guaranteed Free of: yeast, wheat, gluten, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, soy, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5 mg per serving).
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- Store in a cool, dry place.