DetailsCalcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones and may reduce the risk of Osteoporosis.
Vitamin D assists in Calcium absorption and also promotes immune system health, breast health and colon health.
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener
- No Preservatives
- No Sugar
- No Starch
- No Milk
- No Lactose
- No Gluten
- No Wheat
- No Yeast
- No Fish
- Sodium Free
DirectionsFor adults, take two (2) softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers and follow their advice.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product.
- Avoid this product if you have a history of kidney stones.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have, or have had, any health condition or if you are taking any medications or remedies including OTC medications, or are planning any medical procedure.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Tamper Resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.