DetailsAn all purpose adhesive formulated for fast bonding and high strength. The self-piercing cap eliminates the need to puncture tube with a push-pin and keeps the glue fresh and ready for the next use.
- Home & Office Repairs
- School Projects
Directions1. Protect work area from spills.
2. Surfaces should be clean, dry and close fitting.
3. Apply sparingly to one surface.
4. Press parts together and hold for 15-30 seconds.
5. For best results, leave bonded items undisturbed for at least 10 minutes. Full cure in 24 hours.
- Screw on nozzle assembly clockwise to pierce metal seal.
- Remove cap counter-clockwise, holding the nozzle base.
NOTE: Not suitable for styrofoam, roam rubber, polyethylene and polypropylene. Bonded items should not be placed in oven, microwave or dishwasher.
Apply cooking oil to bonded area of skin. Gently massage bonded fingers back and forth to peel" bond apart. Use rolling peeling motion - do not pull.
Contains cyanoacrylate. May cause allergic skin reaction. Skin contact through clothing may cause burns. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
First Aid: In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes; call a physician. For skin contact flush with water. For ingestion do not induce vomiting; call a physician. If spilled on clothing flush with large quantities of water.
Keep out of reach of children.