- Cramps & Pressure
Relieves symptoms of diarrhea plus bloating, pressure and cramps, commonly referred to as gas.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Take only on an empty stomach (1 to 2 hours after a meal)
- Find right dose below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours.
Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs): 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours.
Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs): 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours.
Children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs): Ask a doctor.
Easy To Open:
1. Tear Off a Section.
2. Fold Corner Inward and Peel Back Foil.
- Each caplet contains: calcium 165 mg, sodium 4 mg
- Store between 68-77 degrees F. Protect from light.
- Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is open or torn
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to Loperamide HCl.
Do not use if you have bloody or black stool.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics.
When using this product, tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.