DetailsUses for temporary relief of pain and itch associated with:
- Minor skin irritations
- Minor cuts
- Minor burns
- Minor sunburns
- Rashes due to poison ivy
- Oak or sumac
- Insect Bites
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply freely to affected area 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsen or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.