Crest Gel Cool Mint Toothpaste
- Fights cavities on teeth and exposed roots, a highly vulnerable part of your permanent teeth as you age
- Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat
- ADA approved
- Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children
Dual use cap:
- Flip top or twist off
Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older:
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
Children 2 to 6 Years:
- Use only a pea sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing).
Children Under 2 Years:
- Ask a dentist or physician.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a dentist before use if you have:
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.