DetailsChloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Cherry
- Sore Throat Spray - Phenol / Oral Anesthetic.
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray Real relief.
- Chloraseptic Sore Thraot Spray Fast-acting, long-lasting relief of minor sore throat and mouth pain.
- Chloraseptic is recommended by doctors and pharmacists for:
- Fast and long-lasting relief of sore throat and mouth/gum/throat pain.
- Alcohol free.
- Aspirin free.
- Sugar free.
Chloraseptic Sore Thraot Spray Temporarily relieves:
- sore mouth.
- sore throat pain.
- minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums.
- pain due to minor dental procedures, dentures or orthodontic appliances.
- pain associated with canker sores.
- Apply to affected area.
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out.
- Use every 2 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: for each application, spray 5 times.
- Children 3 to 12 years of age: for each application, spray 3 times. Should be supervised in use of this product.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor or dentist.
- Store at room temperature.
''Sore throat warning:'' Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 3 years of age.
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- difficulty in breathing occurs
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, or if more than used for pain relief is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.