DetailsUnparalleled Defense Against Nature's Five Harshest Conditions:
- Panthenol holds in moisture in dry air.
- Candelilla helps form a wind barrier.
- Wheat germ oil moisturizes heat-stressed lips.
- Calendula oil soothes cold-chapped lips.
- BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 6 hours
- Children under six months of age: ask a doctor.
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Dimethicone 2%, Homosalate 4.5%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.7%, Oxybenzone 6%. Inactive Ingredients: Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavors, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Jojoba esters, Microcrystalline Wax, myristyl Myristate, Octyldodecanol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, PTFE, Sorbic Acid, Stearyl Behenate, Sucralose, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, tocopheryl Acetate, Titicum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil.