DetailsTemporarily relieves itching and redness caused by:
- Animal hair
DirectionsAdults and children 6 years of age and older:
#Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Children under 6 years:
#Ask a doctor.
- Store at 68 degrees - 77 degrees F.
- Protect from light.
Do not use:
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product, if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product:
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- You may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye
- Replace cap after use
- Remove contact lenses before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature
- Do not use if imprinted neckband is not intact