- Nutrition for eyes.
- Essential formulation: lutein, key antioxidants, and zinc.
- Nutritional support with lutein, key antioxidants, and zinc.
- Advanced supplement with lutein.
- Ocuvite Tablets with Lutein - Plus more Vitamin C and E
- Ocuvite Lutein is a beneficial antioxidant found mostly in leafy green vegetables, and studies have shown that lutein, part of the pigment in the eye, may protect the eye by acting as a filter of harmful light.
- Derived from marigolds, the 2 mg of lutein in Ocuvite tablets joins other important nutrients such as the key antioxidant Vitamins C, E, and A - as beta carotene, along with copper, selenium and zinc to help maintain healthy eyes.
- Ocuvite: The No. 1 recommended supplement brand among eye-care professional - Reference: 1. Data on file, Bausch & Lomb Inc.
- May be used with other nutritional supplements following consultation with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Made in Germany.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
DirectionsRecommended Intake: Adults, take one tablet one or two times daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if seal under closure is broken.