DetailsRefresh Plus Lubricant Eye Drops does more than just soothe and relieve dry and irritated eyes.
- Provides long-lasting moisturizing protection
- Contains many of the same healthy quantities as natural tears
- Formulated for mild-to-moderate dry eye
- Refresh Plus is preservative-free for sensitive eyes
- Can be used as often as needed to provide 24-hour comfort
What Can Cause Dry Eye?
- Heat and air conditioning
- Computer use and reading
- Wind and sun
- Certain medications
- Natural aging process
- Lasik procedures
Made in Ireland.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation
- For external use only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after using
- Do not use if solution changes color
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness
- Irritation of the eye
- If the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (CMC) (0.5%). Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride and Sodium Lactate. May Also Contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide to adjust pH.