DetailsFor Indoor and Outdoor Allergies
Fexofenadine HCl Tablet 180 mg/Antihistamine
24 Hour Relief of:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose or Throat
DirectionsAdults and children 12 years of age and over: Take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing.
- Store between 20 and 25C (68 and 77F).
- Protect from excessive moisture.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.