DetailsFor soft (hydrophilic) lenses, including silicone hydrogel and gas permeable contact lenses
It also helps remove particulate material that may cause:
- Minor irritation
DirectionsTo Refreshen Lenses:
- If minor irritation, discomfort or blurring occur while wearing lenses, place 2 drops in each eye and blink 2-3 times.
- Use as needed throughout the day while wearing lenses.
To Help Prevent Protein Build-Up on Your Soft Lenses:
- Place 2 drops in each eye and blink 2-3 times, 4 times daily.
- Store at room temperature.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch dropper tip to any surface
- Replace cap after use
- See package insert for complete directions for use and important safety information
- For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck
- Do not use if seal is damaged or missing at time of purchase
Opti-Free Replenish Rewetting Drops is a Sterile, Buffered, Isotonic, Aqueous Solution that Contains a Citrate/Borate Buffer and Sodium Chloride, with Edetate Disodium 0.05% and Polyquad (Polyquaternium-1) 0.001% as Preservatives and RLM-100 (PEG-11 Lauryl Ether Carboxylic Acid) and Tetronic 1304.