DetailsAlcon Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Solution, Value Pack
- No rub
- For silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses
- Cleaning: Proven gentle cleaning agents remove daily protein deposits so that lenses are fresh and comfortable all day long.
DirectionsTo clean, recondition, disinfect and remove protein from your contact lenses:
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds) with Opti-free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
- Fill your lens case with fresh Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
- Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours.
- After soaking, lenses are ready to wear
- For optimal lens cleaning, reconditioning and disinfection, fill the lens case with fresh solution every time lenses are stored.
- You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case for up to 30 days
- After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution and allow to air dry
- Always follow your eye care professional's instructions
- Based upon your individual tear chemistry, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures
- If your eye care professional directs you to rub your lenses, place several drops on the lens and rub for several seconds. Then follow the directions above
- If using daily protein remover, follow those directions, including rinsing before putting the lenses on your eyes
- See package insert inside carton for complete instructions and important safety information
- Store at room temperature
- Store upright
- Tamper Evident: For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck
- Do not use if seal is damaged or missing at time of purchase
- If you are allergic to any of the above ingredients, do not use this product
Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a Sterile, Buffered, Isotonic, Aqueous Solution Contining Sodium Citrate**, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Pripylene Glycol, Tearglyde, Proprietary dual action reconditioning system (Tetronic 13044), Nonanoyl ethlenediaminetriacetic acid)88 with Polyquad** (polyquaternium- 1) 0.001% and aldox** (Myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0005% preservatives.