DetailsOpti-free Multi-Purpose Solution
- Long lasting reconditioning agents work to keep your lenses clean and comfortable.
- Proven to retain moisture on the surface of lenses throughout day
- Enhances comfortable wear
- Reconditions the lens surface to retain moisture.
- Cleans right in the case
- No rubbing needed
- Effective yet gentle - even for sensitive eyes.
- No separate enzyme cleaner is required when used daily.
- Multi-purpose disinfecting solution.
- Retains moisture for enhanced comfort.
- Reconditions lenses to retain surface moisture for enhanced comfort. Removes protein daily / No rub.
- Promotes: lens cleanliness, wettability, lens surface moisture, comfort, and clear vision.
- Reduces: protein build-up, lens deposits, discomfort, and appearance of redness.
- To clean, recondition, disinfect and remove protein from your contact lenses:
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds) with Opti-Free RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution.
- Fill your Alcon Lens Case with fresh Opti-Free RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution. Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours. After soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
- For optimal lens cleaning, reconditioning and disinfection, fills the lens case with fresh solution every time lenses are stored. Never reuse solution. This will help ensure that you achieve maximum lens surface moisture for all day comfortable lens wear.
- Storage: You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case for up to 30 days.
- After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh Opti-Free RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution and allow to air dry.
- Always follow your eye care professional's instructions.
- See package insert inside carton for complete instructions and important safety information.
- Store at room temperature.
- Store Upright
Isotonic, Aqueous Solution Containing Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Propylene Glycol, Tearglyde, Proprietary Dual Action Reconditioning System (Tetronic 1304, Nonanoyl Ethylenediaminetriacetic Acid) Polyquad (Polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and Aldox (Myristamidopropyl Dimethylamine) 0.0005% as preservatives.