- Strengthens teeth
- Rebuilds enamel
- Freshens breath
- Alcohol free
- #1 dentist recommended fluoride brand (among fluoride mouth rinses)
DirectionsAdults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.05%...AnticavityInactive Ingredients:Water, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Blue 1, Yellow 5.