DetailsAct Anticavity Fluoride Dental Rinse
- Strengthens teeth
- Freshens breath
- Alcohol free
- #1 dentist recommended brand
DirectionsAdults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Remove cap.
- Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to Fill line.
- Pour out. Only the correct 10 milliliters dose will pour out.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away