Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor
- The only technology based solely on hormone monitoring.
- It more accurately identifies more fertile days than any other method.
- It also unmistakably displays your personal level of fertility every day.
- Low Fertility: Very small chance of conceiving.
- High Fertility: Increased chance of conceiving.
- Peak Fertility: Highest chance of conceiving.
- And, it's so easy to use.
- Simply turn on the Monitor first thing each morning, take a urine test if prompted by the Monitor, and read your daily fertility status on the large display window.
- Begin using the Fertility Monitor on or before the 5th day of your cycle.
- Unipath Research- The highest standards in home testing since 1985.
- Please Note: Designed for use with Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor Test Sticks - Test sticks and batteries sold separately.
- If conception has not been achieved after 6 consecutive cycle of use, consult your physician.
- There are no products available that can guarantee success in achieving pregnancy.
- The Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor has been designed to assist in conception and is not intended for contraception.
- 99% accurate in detecting the LH surge in laboratory tests.
- Ovulation normally occurs 24 to 36 hours after the LH surge.
- Always read instructions.
- Clomiphene may elevate estrogen levels and interfere with the performance of the monitor.
- Before purchasing this product we recommend discussing this with your physician.
See enclosed instructions. Always read instructions. Begin using the Fertility Monitor on or before the 5th day of your cycle. If conception has not been achieved after 5 consecutive cycles of use, consult your physician. Store in a dry place below 86F (30C). Do not freeze.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. Not for internal use.
- Certain personal circumstances, medical conditions and medications can adversely affect the performance of the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor.
- These include menopausal symptoms, breast feeding, impaired liver or kidney function, polycystic ovarian syndrome, antibiotics containing tetracycline (not oxytetracycline or doxycycline) and treatments that might affect your cycle e.g. hormonal contraception, certain fertility treatments and hormone replacement therapy.
- Couples with medically diagnosed fertility problems should consult their physician before using this product.
- Some medications are contra-indicated in pregnancy.
- Therefore, we recommend that you consult your physician if you are taking any medication, before you try to conceive.