DetailsPrecise glue application without the mess. For nail repairs,strengthening, and applying tips and full cover nails. Plus, a convenient carrying case when you are on the go!
DirectionsFor Best Results: Always start with clean, dry, polish-free nails.
To Use The Dispenser:
1. Take off green cap from airtight storage container and remove contents.
2. Important. Point tube away from your eyes, face and body without squeezing the tube. Snip off tip 1/6 with scissors.
3. Attach dispenser tip and use. Wipe off excess glue with tissue or cloth. Dab a small amount of Vaseline TM or snip end of tip to prevent clogging.
4. Set tube into green cap with tip pointed up after use.
5. Leave dispenser tip on. Store container in upright position in a cool place.
1. Apply a single drop directly on split broken or soft nail.
2. Apply slight pressure to hold nail in position. Hold 5-10 seconds.
3. Let it set for 45 seconds of more. Gently file or buff until smooth.
WARNING: Avoid contact with eye mouth and skin. Do not use in the area of the eye. Eye irritant. Bonds skin instantly. When opening point tube away from face eyes and the body. If eye contact occurs flush with water only and get medical attention immediately. If skin bonding occurs peel do not pull; soak in acetone or polish remover containing acetone if necessary. Keep glue off clothing as glue my burn underlying skin. Use in well-ventilated area. See instructions for detailed warnings and first aid procedures. Keep out of reach of children.
"SALON NAIL GLUE